In January 2020, Inframation Deals released its project finance and league tables trend report for 2019 that captures over 74 deals in the transport sector totalling USD 160.98 billion.
We are proud to see that Steer ranks first place in value and number of transport infrastructure deals. Steer acted as advisor on 16 deals that reached financial close in 2019, with a total transaction value of USD 12.5bn.
Across all sectors, Steer ranks fifth in value and number of transactions — transport deals account for 24% of total transactions in value.
The transactions Steer supported include:
- North Tarrant Express Toll Road Segment 3C, USA
- Highway Package Phase One (PR-22,PR-5) refinancing (May 2019), USA
- Highway 407 Toll Road Concession sale, Canada
- Puerto del Hierro – Palma de Varela y Carreto – Cruz del Viso Highway, Colombia
- Pamplona-Cúcuta Highway retender, Colombia
- Autopista del Sol PPP, Spain
- A9 Amstelveen-Ouderkerk Amstel (Holendrecht junction – Badhoevedorp junction) PPP, Netherlands
- Rodovia dos Calçados (Itaporanga-Franca), Brazil
- IndInfravit stake sale, India
Bridges and tunnels
- Vallvidrera and Cadi Tunnels – TABASA, Spain
- Athens International Airport Concession extension, Greece
- Tours-Bordeaux (LISEA) HSR PPP refinancing, France
- Connecticut Services Plazas sale, USA
- ONroute Services Centres sale, Canada